AT&T THANKS Event Access allows eligible AT&T wireless, DIRECTV, U-verse, and AT&T Internet customers the opportunity for access to music and sports tickets to various events across the country. No Purchase is Necessary. While supplies last. Eligibility, ticket limits and add’l terms & restr’s apply.
Who is eligible for the offer?
This offer is available to eligible existing AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes DIRECTV NOW), U-verse TV and AT&T Internet customers (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) in good standing prior to the start of the promotion. Excludes Cricket and AT&T PREPAID customers, business accounts, AT&T employees and, Authorized Retailers. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C and be 18 or older (19 in NE and AL, 21 in MS). Customers can check eligibility by going to att.com/attthanks
Click here for the full list of Terms and Conditions for this offer.
Q: How do I get access to tickets?
• A limited number of tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis every Friday at 12pm ET. Each week the events and locations will change depending on availability
• Visit the AT&T THANKS app to check eligibility and availability
• Select AT&T Wireless Number or AT&T TV/Internet Account
• Once authenticated, access to the ticket inventory will be made available
Q: How will I receive my tickets?
• Once checkout is completed, tickets will be made available for download. In some instances, the tickets may be reserved for you at will call on the day of the event. If this is the case, you will be notified via email within 48 hours.
Q: How often can I redeem tickets?
• Once per month per account.
Q: The concert I purchased tickets to was cancelled, what should I do?
• Please contact the event venue to determine rescheduling
Q: If I have further concerns or would like to share a compliment, who should I contact?